Saturday 11 April 2009

Pals in Perth (30 March - 1 April 2009)




I finally cross the equator and fly from Singapore to Perth. On the flight I saw Slumdog Millionaire which I really enjoyed. But the book, called Q & A, is slightly different and a bit more “spiritual”. It’s worth a read.
It was great to see Fiona and she met me at the airport. We were to spend a couple of days in Perth before heading south. I met Lily who is a toy poodle with Shih Tzu and she is my new best friend – I want to bring her home, in fact I think she and Dyl would make a lovely couple! Went to see Fiona and Russ’ new house that they are having built and it’s amazing. Big, airy, spacious and very modern. It’s pretty spectacular now but will be fantastic when it’s finished which should be a couple more months. I am now planning next year’s trip via Perth to see it completed and have a dip in the fab pool. Not sure they realise their mistake in showing it to me - they’ll never see the back of me!