Friday 1 April 2011

It's Not Too Mutton Is It? (1 April 2011)

What do you think? Ant kept encouraging me to get a hair braid when we were in the Caribbean, but I felt that it really was a bit undignified. But I have always fancied the odd hair extension, and they are so cheap here in Phuket. So bored in the rain, I decide to go for it. Decided against a full head, didn't want to look too Jordan, so just went for a few jazzy ones at the back. The stylist told me that different colours were the trendy option right now, so I left it to her. It's a funny system they sort of glue them to your own hair so they are supposed to stay in for ages. They took a long time to do but I think they did a great job, and am really pleased with the look. They were cheap though, so they may not last till midday......




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad