Sunday 1 April 2012

Fame at last... (1 April 2012)




OK I'm not a candidate for the paps at home, but here in Koh Samui that's a bit different. Thai Cosmo did an article on gorgeous people escaping the British winter here in Thailand, and I find myself as a cover girl! Don't think you can get it in the UK though.
But not much escape today from the British winter, it rained all night and for the first time, I wake up to grey skies and relentless rain and rumbling thunder, the change at home from warm summer weather to a cold snap appears to have happened here too, the mercury this morning down to a chilly 24 degrees.... so today I will spend my time messing about on the iPad and see if I can find any more interesting apps. My latest find is Camera Awesome....
And by the way, that bit about the weather is no April Fool.....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad