Wednesday 16 March 2011

Monkey Business.... (16 March 2011)

The hotel here is on the other side of the headland to the main beach so I often take a walk over there. The road is fine but carved out through a heavily wooded area and as I walk - quickly - I hear all sorts of nature noises...... From under a bush comes the high pitched noise of something and a glittering pair of black eyes peeking out at me in a rather unfriendly way.... No idea what it was but it wasn't pleased to see me! A little further along a group of monkeys, up until now just seen and heard leaping through the trees in the distance, decide to pop out and forage in the bin that had been left out for collection just as I was walking past. Oh well, I guess it's good practice for Borneo....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad