Wednesday 29 September 2010

Back to Blighty..... (Monday 19 July 2010)



On our way home......
A sad day, back in the car to go through the Channel Tunnel to Blighty. I was a bit nervous of the whole vet check thing at the port and was frightened it might go wrong and I’d have to stay in France with all those yappy poodles, but it was all fine – a quick check of Alfie and my documents and off we go. I’m very proud of my first passport stamp and now I’m going to get a map of the world to put pins in to show which countries I’ve been to – I’m going to try and catch up with Daddy Ant – I fancy Italy next...........


So what were my best bits?


The freedom of the mountains, off my lead, sniffing away, finding bits of water and snow


Cosy nights in having a goss with Alfie


Daddy Ant giving me a bit too much food as he got the amount wrong of my new Science Plan


Getting extra food by nicking Alfie’s tea – I know he’s my friend but he should learn.....


Aunty Allsorts giving me bits of her ham and chesse baguettes


Being looked after by Alfie’s Daddy John – he was great tidying up and looking after everyone else, taking me out for a wee


Staying in nice hotels and all those lifts


After I got used to them the views from the ski lifts


Swimming in the lakes by the chalet, cold but great fun


Getting my own way all the time with Aunty Allsorts


Being with Daddy Ant all the time






See you after the next trip, so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye, Le Dyl x